Are you an experienced Administrator/Account Executive looking for your next role? Orchid has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our engaged, committed and Client focussed team in Camberley.
We are a Field Marketing business which means we supply high quality field teams to deliver against Clients briefs and objectives. These teams can be full time, part time or short term based on the needs of each project. This role will be involved on all types of projects.
We are a member of the Ceuta Group of Companies which is 25 years old and has over 350 employees. Our CEO has been recognised in 2018 as a Winner by CEO Today and Ceuta Group was name No 4. in the Sunday Time HSBC International Track 200.
Why come and work with the team at Orchid?
- As a team we love our work as well as being social and we do make time for fun
- We focus on career development through web based, apprenticeship and bespoke training as well as everything you will learn on the job
- Opportunities can come through Orchid or the wider Ceuta Group
As well as career progression, we offer free parking, pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus your birthday off!
- Work within our Head Office to fully support the internal client account teams.
- Investigate and resolve field queries.
- Proof field data to check for inconsistencies on behalf of Account Managers.
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Work with client contacts, building relationships over the telephone, email or face to face. Attend client meetings as requested in support of Account Managers
- Work with internal departments ensuring all processes are completed within required timescales
- Liaise with distribution and logistics companies regarding POS deliveries for projects
- Engage and work with our field teams to ensure they are fully supported to deliver excellence in the field
- General administrative duties, support across other teams
- Work within Ceuta GDPR policy ensuring our teams and Clients are protected at all times
- Live our Values, demonstrating them at every possible opportunity
- Working within project budgets continually looking for ways in which spend is optimised and profit is maximised
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in Administrative role
- Great interpersonal skills to enable active participation across the team when required – essential
- Competency in Microsoft office & Excel – essential
Camberley (Head Office)
£22,000 per annum plus:
- 20 days Holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Company Pension
- Free Parking