Field Sales Executive – 8 Week Fixed Term Contract
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that pushes impossible boundaries to exceed a clients’ expectations? Do you want to work for a company that puts its people first? If you love direct sales, want to challenge yourself, and become part of a winning team then we would love for you to apply!
To represent one a well-known healthcare company, selling their footcare brand. You’ll be helping to achieve and develop profitable sales of products and increase distribution within symbol convenience stores as well as independent retailers, in line with operating standards and client objectives.
Why Work for Orchid?
We are an innovative and bold outsourced sales and marketing company, where brands and people aspire to be, with a heritage spanning over a decade with some of the world’s best-known brands and companies. In addition to great remuneration packages, we offer all our employees additional training and development using our TMD Academy from Ceuta Group. This means a rewarding career for the now, and investment in you for your future.
- You will be working as part of a small team, calling on symbol and independent convenience stores to drive the distribution of their products.
- Maximise achievement of sales cycle specific objectives.
- Drive the distribution of products in line with client objectives.
- Develop and work to a well-organised and efficient journey plan.
- Achieve and maintain defined average daily call rate, selling calls and orders.
- Educate retailers on features & benefits and encourage recommendation of specific products.
- Promote increased sales through implementation of merchandising techniques.
- Complete all administration associated with the role accurately daily.
- To carry out any other reasonable task or tasks in connection with the job function, as requested by your manager.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Commercial selling skills
- Communication, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to educate retailers and in turn help them sell the brands to their consumers
- PC literate – including a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous face to face sales experience
- Ability to build multi-level relationships
- Management of a sales territory
You must have
- High energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
- A willingness to strive to be best in class
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Experience within the convenience sales sector would be advantageous
- Full clean driving license
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK
Interested? We hope you are!
If you can develop strong skills across the required attributes & are interested in being considered for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com and state the reference “FSE Convenience Healthcare” in the subject of your email.
1 x North London / 1 x South London
£22,000 pro rata plus:
- up to 20% KPI driven bonus
- Company Car
- Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Smart phone
- Company Pension