Junior Account Manager
Are you a very experienced Account Executive looking for your next role? Orchid has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Account Manager to join our engaged, committed and Client focussed team in Camberley.
We are a Field Marketing business which means we supply high quality field teams to deliver against Clients briefs and objectives. These teams can be full time, part time or short term based on the needs of each project. This role will be involved on all types of projects.
We are a member of the Ceuta Group of Companies which is 25 years old and has over 350 employees. Our CEO has been recognised in 2018 as a Winner by CEO Today and Ceuta Group was name No 4. in the Sunday Time HSBC International Track 200.
Why come and work with the team at Orchid?
• As a team we love our work as well as being social and we do make time for fun
• We focus on career development through web based, apprenticeship and bespoke training as well as everything you will learn on the job
• Opportunities can come through Orchid or the wider Ceuta Group
As well as career progression, we offer free parking, pension scheme, 22 days holiday plus your birthday off!
• Work within our Head Office to ensure best practise, smart ways of working and excellent results are driven and delivered every day
• Manage the Client relationship across the projects you are responsible for
• Don’t just deliver a report, deliver the insight which sits with it allowing decisions to made about next steps
• Take ownership of any client issues that may arise, ensuring that they are resolved correctly and where necessary escalated to senior management
• Lead and where necessary support client presentations
• Work towards understanding all Orchid services with a view to being able to recommend and sell onto Client contacts
• Engage and work with our teams to ensure they are fully supported to deliver excellence in the field
• Work within Ceuta GDPR policy ensuring our teams and Clients are protected at all times
• Live our Values, demonstrating them at every possible opportunity
• Manage project budgets including – quotes, forecasting, reconciling and continually looking for ways in which spend is optimised and profit is maximised
You will need to demonstrate:
• Experience in Account Executive role with Client handling responsibility – essential
• Great interpersonal skills to enable active participation across the team when required – essential
• Flexibility with openness to challenge and change – essential
• As part of small team the willingness to scale up and scale down whenever the workload demands – essential
• Competency in Microsoft office – essential
• Line Management experience – desirable
£23,000 – £26,000