Part-Time Territory Executive – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you an enthusiastic, engaging person who likes to get things done?
Working for Orchid Field Marketing in the UK’s leading grocery and wholesale accounts. Orchid is looking for someone who can develop sales within these key stores on behalf of Storck UK.
Working with brands Werther’s original, Toffifee, Bendicks and Knoppers.
The role is to:
- Develop excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Bestway depot within your territory to achieve your goals
- Using Head Office prepared sales stories, along with your powers of persuasions, to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and increase sales of Storck’s products
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the Storck products and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Attend team meetings and national conferences ready to learn about the brands, the retailers, share your own success and be rewarded for achievements
- To be an active member of our team sharing ideas, challenges and best practises whilst on conference calls and message sharing applications
- Working within a retail environment ideally Grocery (Tesco/Asda/Morrison/Cash and Carry) as either a field representative or as a member of the instore team
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own territory
- A keen eye for detail to ensure all tasks are completed to the highest standard
- Be driven to achieve objectives to ensure we constantly deliver for our Client
- Strong interpersonal skills to build beneficial in store relationships
- PC literate to include previous basic experience in Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving licence and own car for use for work
If you have experience of working within these retail channels and achieving results through implementing in store actions we would love to hear from you.
This is a Fixed Term contract, with a fluctuating work pattern of a minimum of 2 days per week and a maximum of 5 days in Q4.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the UKs most exciting field marketing agency, Orchid Field Marketing, and a silver winning team at the FM&BE Awards.
You will be required to drive sales, gain new listings and securing new opportunities for cold equipment in your defined geographical area, whilst supporting your existing client range with PoS and merchandising.
- You will be passionate, resilient, dynamic, motivated and very competitive
- You will have willingness to constantly learn to improve your own performance
- You will be a strong communicator to be able to convey your message to retailers
- You will ideally have FMCG or Field Sales Experience within the Independent Sector
- You will demonstrate a structured approach to selling
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full driving licence and are legally entitled to work in the UK.
You will be required to attend team meetings and other events; therefore, you must be willing to stay away over-night throughout the year.
This role demands energy, passion and being able to identify with the category and brand.
We will provide the support, training, guidance and challenges to help develop the right person from this entry level role to be a strong performer realising individual, team and company goals. We work very closely with our Clients and positively encourage team members to apply for roles within their companies as and when individuals are ready.
We get things done, if you can too, get in touch for an exciting opportunity for you to join the UKs most exciting Field Marketing agency, Orchid Field Marketing, previous winner of Grand Prix Gold Award “FMCG Team of the Year” at the FMBE Awards.
Reading (or surrounding areas)
£9.23 per hour plus:
- 10% KPI driven bonus
- Smart phone
- Company Pension