Tactical Workers/Van Sales
Do you have the energy and enthusiasm for a role in FMCG?
Are you a driven and dynamic individual with a proven track record in either a Field Sales or FMCG background?
We are looking for people to add to our tactical database. Roles will include visits to retail stores in and around the local area to:
- Review & report if promotional activity has been implemented in store
- Bring stock through from store warehouses and display on shelf
- Carry in cardboard display units and gain siting on the shop floor
- Complete range activities by removing old stock, replenishing to planogram and dealing with return stock
- Negotiating with store staff to gain best siting for our Clients products
- Van sales
You will need to have access to a computer to enter the Orchid website for all briefing documents, printer and a camera or mobile phone with camera to have the ability to take photo evidence of actions.
Orchid Field Marketing book staff to work on an ad hoc basis on a need bases, every activity is paid on the duration of in store time and travel expenses are reimbursed.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has or is still working in a retail environment and has capacity to add in some extra work.
We get things done, if you can too, get in touch for an exciting opportunity for you to join the UKs most exciting Field Marketing agency, Orchid Field Marketing, previous winner of Grand Prix Gold Award “FMCG Team of the Year” at the FMBE Awards.