Are you an enthusiastic, engaging person who likes to get things done?
Working for Orchid Field Marketing in the UK’s leading grocery and wholesale accounts. Orchid is looking for someone who can develop sales within these key stores on behalf of Storck UK.
Storck UK sell such fabulous brands such as Werther’s, Toffifee, Bendicks and Knopper’s.
The role is to:
- Develop excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Bestway depot within your territory to achieve your goals
- Using Head Office prepared sales stories, along with your powers of persuasions, to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and increase sales of Storck’s products
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the Storck products and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Attend team meetings and national conferences ready to learn about the brands, the retailers, share your own success and be rewarded for achievements
- To be an active member of our team sharing ideas, challenges and best practises whilst on conference calls and message sharing applications
- Working within a retail environment ideally Grocery (Tesco/Asda/Morrison/Cash and Carry) as either a field representative or as a member of the instore team
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload, this is remote role working from home where most contact will be by phone or e-mail
- A keen eye for detail to ensure all tasks are completed to the highest standard
- By driven to achieve objectives to ensure we constantly deliver for our Client
- Strong interpersonal skills to build beneficial in store relationships and pride yourself in your ability to deliver great customer service
- PC literate to include previous basic experience in Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
- Full UK manual driving licence and own car for use for work
If you have experience of working within these retail channels and achieving results through implementing in store actions we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent contract, with a fluctuating work pattern, which mean we work approx. 3 days per week Jan – June, 2 days over July and August, increasing to 3, 4, 5 and 5 days over September, October, November and December respectively.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the UKs most exciting field marketing agency, Orchid Field Marketing, and a silver winning team at the FM&BE Awards.
£9.23 per hour plus:
- 10% KPI driven bonus
- Mobile Phone
- Company Pension
- Full Training